What could be more charming than a South Minneapolis bungalow? You will fall in love with the pride of craftsmanship that was evident in the 1920′s? They were popular then, and they are now. They always will be. It’s hard to argue with things like narrow plank oak hardwood floors, oak built-in shelves, book cases, oak pillars, and especially built-in oak buffets. Bungalows fit right in with the character of Minneapolis, and they are selling right now. Check out the coved ceilings and other attention that the builders spent on detail. Many of these homes are MAC updated, which means that they have plenty of updates like windows, doors, and insulation, and are very energy efficient.
See more South Minneapolis bungalow homes for sale. (As available.) Keep in mind that his list might not be complete, as many listing agents may have not properly labeled their listings as “bungalows.” Contact me for more complete information.
Variety of Bungalow Homes in South Minneapolis
South Minneapolis bungalow homes come in a number of styles, including tudor, and craftsman. Some of these houses display mission-style woodwork. You will find them in popular neighborhoods like Corcoran, Powderhorn, Longfellow, Nokomis, and Linden Hills. Perhaps you would like one overlooking Lake Nokomis, Minnehaha Creek, or close to Lake Hiawatha Golf Course or Minnehaha Falls.
Incoming search terms:
- minnesota bungalow
- bungalow homes suburban mn
- minneapolis bungalow for sale
- double bungalows for sale in minneapolis
- double bungalows for rent in minneapolis mn
- double bungalos in south minneapolis for rent
- Could you find the number for John Barry and Lake Linden phone number for me
- bungalows for sale minnesota
- bungalows for sale in south minneapolis
- Bungalow style homebuilders in Minnesota